SADDLE MAKING COURSE
(approximately 3 weeks duration)
- Build and keep 1 saddle of your choice of style and design
- work with Stewart one on one for personalized service
- Herman Oak leather with your choice of weight
- Timberline Saddle Tree
- Stainless Steel or Brass stirrups included, any silver is extra cost
- Stainless Steel or Brass or Horseshoe Brand rigging
- Concho's to match is extra cost
- Real sheepskin
- Saddle fitting
- Ground seat , skirt and seat design
- Rigging styles and placements
- Pattern design, as you will be required to make your own personal set
- Learn the basics of using tools, sewing machines, hand stiching
and tooling if you desire. practice leather will be provided.
Course Fee $7500,00 plus GST
Design and make your own breast collar, headstall, saddle bags, tapadero's or chinks if time allows. Can be done at a later date. Price on Request.
Dates are flexible, 50% due on registering, 50% due on 1st day of course.
Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.
Call for more information 1-403-357-9421
Email @ Stu.firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a non smoking shop and cannot accept smoking clients due to my health concerns,
I thank you in advance. Medical and personal insurance is required.